The 2018 Around The World Cultural Food Festival is moving its home this year to Freedom Plaza and Pennsylvania Avenue (between 13th and 14th St.), right across from the White House. This year, we are taking you on a day trip around the world and present you the cuisine, culture and traditions of over 40 countries participating on the event.This year's participating countries presenting their ethnic food in the festival are - ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, CHINA, COLOMBIA, EL SALVADOR, GREECE, GUAM, HAWAII, INDIA, INDONESIA, JAMAICA, LEBANON, NIGERIA, PERU, SERBIA, THAI, TRINIDAD & TOBAGO, TURKEY, USA, VIETNAM, YEMEN. There will be a full day schedule of traditional dances on the stage starting with 11:30am! Ethnic arts & crafts, small businesses and non-profit organizations will also be present at the festival! So, come join us for a full day of culture, art, food and performances!
While the festival ia Admission Free, we strongly encourage you to take a look at our 2 VIP TICKET OPTIONS:
ATW VIP TICKET INCLUDES:
- Access to the VIP area (a large tent in front of the stage from where you can enjoy the cultural show)
- Tasting Samples from 3 countries of your choice
- 2 Drink Tickets of your choice
- Separate VIP line from all food vendors (no more than 5-7 minute wait)
- ATW VIP Tickets will be redeemed on site from the Organizer's Tent
- No discounts are offered for kids for this ticket type
VIP TICKET INCLUDES:
- Seated enclosed area, where you can enjoy the food and watch the shows from under the shade of a large tent.
- 2 Free Soft Drinks of choice included
- VIP Tickets will be redeemed on site from the Organizer's Tent
- Kids 6 and under are free with parents ticket purchase (no drinks included)
Please be reminded -- NO ALCOHOL is allowed in the VIP area; there is an enclosed designated area for alcoholic beverages on site.
Tickets are limited, so make sure you get yours now!!! Tickets can be purchased online ONLY.
*** All sales are final. This is a rain or shine event.
Even if you cannot attend the event, please consider making a small contribution to this cultural and educational family friendly festival.
Sat Aug. 1811:00 am - 7:00 pm